Sunday, May 10, 2009

Becky doesn't allow pictures of herself so I had to go all the way back to November to find a picture of her to use in my post today.

Today is Mothers Day and I am so grateful to have Becky has the mother of Audrey. She is such a great mother to both of us (if you know me you know that Becky has to do a little mothering of me as well). I am grateful that I was able to marry my best friend and that we are still best friends. She is a wonderful mother and wife and Audrey and I are lucky to have her. From making tie-dye cakes to waking up 6 times a night with a sick baby, she does it all and we appreciate all that she does for us. We love you Beck.

To my mother, I am grateful for what you have taught me and raised me. I am a better person for having you has my mother. Case in point is the way that I treat my wife and daughter. Without you I would not know how to be a good husband and father. I appreciate all that you do for me and my family and we are so glad that we get to see you when we do. I love spending time with you and enjoy the times that we talk on the phone. You are awesome mom and thanks for being my Mother. I love you.

3 comments:

Vip said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The VIPs said...

that's right, you'd better appreciate that tie-dyed cake!

just kidding. : )

thanks babe, I love you

MaudieV said...

Thanks, Justin. I love you, too!!