Wednesday, July 22, 2009


It looks like that we may be moving to Weiser. We don't know if this is a good thing yet or not. We have put a lot of thought and prayer into this decision and it just keeps getting closer. The Weiser Signal American is the local newspaper in Weiser and they are looking for an Advertising Sales Executive to sell ads for their paper. A couple of weeks ago Becky, Audrey and I drove up to Weiser to check things out and get introduced to the publisher. We had a nice time and met some really cool people. While we were talking to the publisher it was discovered that my Aunt and Uncle were the Grand Marshall's of the Fiddle Festival this year and that the publisher was really good friends with my cousin Cindy. It doesn't seem to matter where I go, someone always knows my family. Also while we were there the publisher asked how my writing skills were, I told her I didn't think they were very good. She said that they needed a sports writer and that I would have to take over those duties as well. I am not sure about the writing but I guess I will figure it out. The problem here is that we are unsure if we are supposed to be in Weiser. Only time will tell and I am sure that we will find out sooner rather than later.

5 comments:

The VIPs said...

say it aint so

MaudieV said...

Marc reminded me this morning how you wanted to write a book back in college. Maybe this is the beginning of a dream come true. Good Luck. We love you!!

Ariane said...

I think you would be a great sports writer. i would read your columns. Good luck! Hope you figure things out soon.

Ariane said...

Justin, You are a genius! It's true, your blog is better than my blog and all the blogs I read. (no offense Becky) Weezer in the background of a post about moving to Weiser. Pure blogging genius! Great song choice too. Now if only there were musical newspapers...

The Henriksons said...

Hey we would see you once a year during festival time!! It is a great little town if you want a little town. Good luck. I am sure you will make the right choice. Millie