Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm Chill Like Dat.


Tonight we ended up at Wendy's on Eagle Road for dinner. We sat there having our $4.00 meal and just talking about where we are at and where we want to be. After a little while a friend from our old ward showed up. We talked to her and her family for a few minutes about what had happened and how we are now in Nampa instead of Weiser. She was sad that we had to move out of the ward but was glad that we ended up somewhere that we thought we should be. As we left I got to thinking that I am not in the place that I want my family to be right now, but I am not upset that we are in this place either. We have to do what we have to do and the lord has something for us. I realized that I am just "chill" where we are at. I am OK with everything and we can just be cool here for awhile.

1 comment:

The VIPs said...

talking to you made me feel better babe, I'm glad you're so chill. : )