Friday, February 27, 2009

I miss Oregon.

I am really missing Oregon right now. Becky and I have talked about going but we don't have the money right now to go. So we sit here and reminisce about our last trip out to the coast. It is funny that we only talk about that time because we have actually been out there three times in the past two years. I think it is because we had Audrey with us and we had so much fun just being a family out there. Here are some pictures so that you all can feel the same way we are feeling right now.

Audrey and I at Agate Beach
Audrey and I at Agate Beach
Yaquina Head Lighthouse
Georgie's has the best seafood in Newport
AAAAhhh, the Ocean
Sea Lion Caves
Haceta Head Lighthouse
Newport Aquarium
Audrey and I watching the seals
The ocean from our condo
The plane ride to Oregon, Audrey's first
My ladies on the beach
What a great picture of the beach

The Vip's at the aquarium
Scenic drive through the central coast
We had a great time

2 comments:

The VIPs said...

you must have gotten these pictures yourself? Cause I totally forgot to send them to you, sorry.

Great post. Let's just not pay our bills this month and go.

Vip said...

I think that is a great idea, I really need it today.