Wednesday, May 5, 2010


I finished reading George Orwell's 1984 last week and wanted to let it soak in before I blogged about it. It was an interesting book and I enjoyed reading it. For those of you who haven't read it, this is where we get the term Big Brother. The society in which the main character (Winston) lives is ran by a figure called Big Brother. There are signs with his face on it all over town that read Big Brother is Watching YOU. The government is watching the people at all times and in all places. Winston is having problems doing what they tell him to do and feel that he is not really free. The book is crazy and I really enjoyed reading it. I would encourage anyone who hasn't read it take the opportunity.



2 comments:

The VIPs said...

I love that you love books. : )

Vip said...

I love that you love that I love books. ;)