Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Shirt is Better Than Your Shirt


My shirt came in the mail this week and I have been wearing it proudly. I did have to hear one comment from my uncle about it but so far it hasn't been too bad here in Bronco township. I am so stoked for the college football season to start.

Also isn't this shirt so amazing? I think that this shirt is the best one so far in the $5.00 t-shirt series. I did really like last years shirt but this shirt does something for me. I like the play on "We are Marshall" and I love that it says FOOTBALL across the front. For $5.00 this shirt is a steal.

5 comments:

SL&G said...

I like it! We'll have to make a trip to the bookstore to pick ours up and maybe a little shirt for your future byu football star :)

The VIPs said...

Who's the guy modeling the shirt? What's his situation? Can I get his number?

Vip said...

He is happily married with a baby boy on the way. You are goregous but I don't think you have any chance. He loves his wife!

MaudieV said...

Oh, brother. This flirting with each other on the blog is silly. I came to see a big announcement on your new baby boy and I get BYU football and flirting. Well, all I can say is... GO COUGS!!!

The Henriksons said...

I would love to get one for Rob. How did you order it? Millie

And congrats on the little coug on the way!