Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Derek is Eric!


I just finished Clapton's autobiography and I loved it. It was amazing and such a great read. I think that the best part was placing him with a bunch of other musicians of the time. Clapton lead a pretty interesting life and being able to read it from his perspective was a great way to find out about it.

While reading the book I would check music out from the library of the bands that I was reading about. This book really came to life for me as I was listening to the music that he was telling me about.

I want to thank TeJay for letting me read his book because without his persistence I am not sure that I would have. Also I want to thank my family (Becky and my mom specifically) for having to listen to me rant about Clapton and how amazing he is.

2 comments:

caitlin said...

Love Eric Clapton! Love! I will have to check it out.

The VIPs said...

although finding out the facts about Clapton sort of shattered the fairytale I had in my head about him, it was good to hear some of the stories you told me and I'm glad you enjoyed the book