Thursday, February 2, 2012

What, Honor Society?

Today I received this letter from Kappa Delta Pi, International Honor Society in Education. This is the third honor society that I have been asked to join. I realize that you have been asked to join honor societies, but I have not. This is a first for me and I am really excited. I have always been a goof off and have never been recognized for my academic achievements. It feels really good to be in this position and that is why I feel the need to brag.

3 comments:

Ariane said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations. Mom was telling me about all the other stuff you have going on too. Sounds exciting. I can't wait to hear all about it in person this weekend.

JVip said...

Thanks Ariane, I can't wait to tell you. I am so excited about this project. Just wait a few minutes and you will have a new piece of the story.

The VIPs said...

whoop! whoop! my husband is a smarty pants!