Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Couple of Things

I posted a couple of new papers on my other blog that may be of interest to some of you. One of them is a paper on Machiavelli's political concepts and how some work and some do not. The one right below that one is the paper that I am presenting on Friday at the Phi Alpha Theta Conference in Spokane. I am still working on where this paper is going for my thesis but I am excited about the opportunity to present my research thus far. Let me know what you think if you have a minute.

I found this video on Yahoo this morning and found it interesting. It is about the LGBT community at BYU and I was very impressed by the video. If you have the time watch it, I thought that it was done really well.


3 comments:

Ariane said...

Enjoyed the video. Good food for thought.

The VIPs said...

it is a good video

JVip said...

It was a good video. I think that at the very least it should make us think about how we treat others regardless of ethnicity, race, gender, or even sexual preference.