Saturday, April 28, 2012

Working in the Right Direction

This past week was a tough one as it was the end of the semester. It was hard to get everything done that I needed to however it was a pretty good week. I was able to get all my papers in on time and even got a little ahead on a couple of other assignments. Now all that is left is to take the final in my Economic History of Greece and Rome. I don't have to take finals in other classes because my grades are high enough that I am not required to do so. I have an A in Greece and Rome but she requires that everyone take the final so I have to take that regardless.

On Tuesday I received an email from the LDS History Library offering an internship for this summer. Although I had to decline due to the research internship that I have already accepted, I was excited about the possibility of working with artifacts in the church history library. I explained to the director that I would not be able to participate in an internship until January and he thought that they could make that work. I would really like the opportunity to do this and I really believe that the Lord is letting us know that we are moving in the right direction by showing us that there are options out there.

I graduate in December and I am working now to get into grad school. I know that if we keep doing what the Lord wants us to do that we will end up where the He needs us. Let's hope that is somewhere really cool.

2 comments:

The VIPs said...

I'm crossing my fingers for Salt Lake!

SL&G said...

I agree with Becky!