Tuesday, June 26, 2012

This morning I posted my senior thesis on my other blog. I recently submitted it to the Journal of Mormon History for approval and I am waiting to hear back to see if they want to publish it. This has been a great project for me and I feel that I have found an area that I am excited about and something that I can continue into my masters thesis.

This summer has been pretty low key as I have not had any classes. I have a reading list of books that I want to read over the summer and I have been working my way through them. Also on Monday July 2nd I start my new intership as a research assistant for a professor at Idaho State. I am excited about the possiblilty but sad to be leaving the museum as I have had a lot of fun there.

2 comments:

The VIPs said...

Look at you and your reading lists. I just wish I could send your 16 year old self a copy of this post. :P

Vicky said...

I read your another blog, it is so amazing, the words are beautiful! Thanks!