Saturday, July 14, 2012

Changes

Over the past year Becky and I have tried to make a lifestyle change for our family. We were getting tired of our kids eating the horrible things that they were eating. They were also asking for chocolate and treats throughout the day as well as soda. We decided that we wanted to start eating better for the betterment of the family. On a trip to Utah we discussed this with Lyric and Scott to see what changes they had made to help Scott with his arthritis. We started trying to mimic their diet however, over time we found that we could eat other things as well. The past couple of months people have seen us and asked what we have been doing and most of them are amazed to hear that it is strictly diet and no exercise (not that I am saying you should not exercise, we just have not). Both Becky and I feel much better and have more energy. On a recent trip to Boise a friend of mine just kept saying how different I looked so I thought I would post some pictures. Let me know what you think when you get the chance. Also Becky wants me to do a post about our food choices and I will probably do that in the next couple of days.



Left: 247lbs at Audrey's sealing. Right: 185lbs at Phi Alpha Theta Conference

Left: 240lbs at 2011 Willard Reunion. Right: 185lbs Phi Alpha Theta Conference


Family at a waterfall in Twin Falls last weekend for the Vipperman Reunion. Me: 177lbs

Hopefully Becky will do a post like this soon because she has lost more weight then I have and looks AMAZING!

2 comments:

SL&G said...

you both look great! Crazy to see the pictures side by side! way to go!

The VIPs said...

you, my dear husband, are looking HOT :)