Thursday, February 18, 2010

AMAZING!


Apparently Becky and I must be hipsters because we seem to really like everything that appeals to the hipsters. This movie is one of them and we both loved it. It didn't do so well in the theaters and because of that redbox won't carry it. So I had to pull out my Hollywood Video card and go rent this movie. It was so awesome and we have decided that we need to own this one, which is saying something since we do not collect movies at all. We have really enjoyed all the movies recently that seem kind of indie and they always seem to have great soundtracks. This one has an amazing soundtrack and if you are wondering about it...you are listening to it. Well at least this song by The Smiths is and bunch more. Check out 500 Days of Summer, trust me, you won't be disappointed.



5 comments:

The VIPs said...

we're hipster wanna-bees

: )

MaudieV said...

What in the world is a hipster?

Vip said...

If you don't know, you're too old.

MaudieV said...

That was an unnecessary comment. What happened to honoring your parents and being kind to old people? A simple explanation could have sufficed.

Vip said...

Ok, you guilted me into saying I'm sorry. so I'm Sorry. I don't really have a very good explaination for a hipster so that is the reason I went with what I did.