Friday, October 1, 2010

I LOVE OCTOBER!








October is my favorite month. The leaves are changing, it's getting cooler, and sports are abounding. October means college football, baseball playoffs, NFL and hockey. This year is even better as my Giants have a chance of making it to the post season. They are looking great and might be peaking at the right time. As for the 49ers that is a different story. 0-3 start to a promising year, hopefully they can right the ship. BYU on the other hand is not doing as well as I had hoped. I thought that this would be an 8-4 team with losses to UW, FSU, TCU and Utah. As of right now the Y is sitting with 3 losses to UW, FSU and Air Force. They can still hit the 8-4 mark but they are going to have to get better. As for the Penguins, it is still too early to tell what will happen in an 82 game schedule. A lot of the same faces are back and of course there is Sidney Crosby. I am looking forward to a great for the Pens.

1 comment:

caitlin said...

While I am not a crazy fan of sports, I still enjoy this time of year, and there's something about sports on t.v. that makes me think of Fall.