Monday, November 29, 2010

7 Years, Oh The Memories

7 years full of memories

  • Scaring Becky when I came home early from a trip to Twin Falls with flowers.
  • Our first trip to Las Vegas where I got a ticket for "miss use of high beams" and we spent $380 for a room at the Venetian.
  • Buying our 1978 Winnebago and taking a trip to California that just wouldn't end.
  • When we found out that we couldn't get pregnant and we drove out to a farm and picked up Martha and Chester (our cats), we couldn't just leave one so we picked them both up.
  • Teaching Peter to eat and use the litter box and then having him die on us. We drove all over trying to find a place to bury him until we found the perfect spot.
  • Driving down to meet Audrey for the first time.
  • Sitting in the bathroom trying to figure out if the pregnancy test was really telling us that we were pregnant.

There are so many memories and I know that there are many more to come. I am so happy that we are together and for the life that we have made. Even through the bad times we have a great time. Becky you are my best friend and the love of my life.

I love you

Happy Anniversary

7 comments:

The VIPs said...

You're wonderful. I'm crying. : )

SL&G said...

Great Song choice! Great post! Happy 7 years!

MaudieV said...

Oh my goodness, I'm crying and I'm not married to you!! What a beautiful post. You two are a wonderful example of how a marriage should work. I love you both!! Congratulations and many more for your anniversary.

MaudieV said...

P.S. I love your song choice!!!!

Ariane said...

Happy Anniversary! Yours in the only blog I listen to music on anymore and only because I know you've picked the perfect song to go with your posts.

Vip said...

Thanks everyone!
And Ariane that is why I still do it.

caitlin said...

What a sweet list! I know I'm a bit late, but just wanted to wish you guys a Happy Anniversary!