Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm More Thankful Than You

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am excited for this holiday and so thankful for everything in my life.

I'm thankful for my parents and all they do for us. They are wonderful examples to my daughter (and shortly a son) and I am so thankful for who they are and to be their son.

I'm thankful for my siblings and what they bring to my life. Lyric is a great friend and confidant, Ariane is a caring compassionate sister, and Marc is someone that I can always count on. I am grateful to have them close and in my life.

I super thankful for my family and all they do for me. Audrey is amazing and I don't know how we got along without her. She is loving and sweet, and she is always there to warm my heart.

I am thankful for David, I know that he is not here yet but as it gets closer the more excited I get to see him. After years of not being able to get pregnant, what a blessing it is to be having a baby and a boy at that.

I uber thankful to my wonderful wife. Becky is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Without her I wouldn't have Audrey, David on the way and I wouldn't be the person that I am today. I am so thankful for her example in our home. She is a wonderful mother and wife and I love her so much.

2 comments:

caitlin said...

So sweet! Happy Thanksgiving, and I love the name David, good choice!

The VIPs said...

I love you.