Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


Becky and I are not the most romantic people on this planet. We don't hold hands in public, we have never been accused of PDA and rarely do you see us in a long embrace or kiss. Now add two kids to the mix and we don't even share the same cart at Fred Meyer. Regardless it is Valentine's Day and although we don't make a huge deal out of it I know that Becky loves me. A small touch during dinner, a look while we are shopping or a phone call just to tell me that David had pooped for the billionth time that day. It's hard not to know that we love each other. Becky is my best friend, I have loved her since I watched her walk into Papa Kelsey's. She is the most gorgeous woman, loving wife and caring mother that I know.

I LOVE YOU BECKY

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

2 comments:

The VIPs said...

oh my goodness babe- thank you! I love you too.

Caitlin Selle said...

Ah, so sweet!