Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My book club is better then your book club!


We have had a lot of discussion on what everyone is reading and it has gotten me thinking. Why don't we start a family book club that we track over our blogs or even set up another blog that is only for this book club? I think that it would be really cool but I want to know if there is anybody out there who would like to do something like this. Just leave me a comment and let me know if your would be interested in doing something like that and I will get it going. I already have several books that I think would be good to start with that we could all work on and discuss. Let me know what you think when you get a chance.

13 comments:

The VIPs said...

sign me up hottie!

The VIPs said...

suggestion: The Pearl by John Steinbeck

Hannah said...

i'd probably be up for it but not until I'm done with the semester, which is only in 4 weeks. I think it would be fun

Vip said...

Hannah, You're awesome! If it is only the three of us then we can make this the coolest blog book club ever.

The Henriksons said...

Count me in!! Can it still be the coolest blog book club ever? Millie

Hannah said...

Mom, you would make it the COOLEST book club ever ;)

MaudieV said...

Count me in. I need to read something more adult than The Tale of Despereaux (which, may I add, has been my most favorite read this school year!)

Vip said...

Aunt Millie, you and my mom are the reason that I even came up with this idea so we kind of need your expertise in this little thing so you both will be greatly appreciated for coming along.

The Henriksons said...

Maudie,
I read Desperaux this year!! What a fun book. This is going to be a very fun book club. Millie

Ariane said...

Can I join? Please, Please! I promise I'll be good.

Vip said...

Ariane, of course you can join. This club is open to whoever can read.

The Henriksons said...

I think joining a book club would be awesome!! :)

donnaR said...

I'm in.