Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Birkenstocks and a dad and his daughter at the hockey game.

After a couple of weeks of working with a local business here in town my Birkenstocks are here. I got them on Wednesday and they haven't come off my feet yet. The owner of the store told me that when he went to the shoe expo in Las Vegas this year that Birkenstock had four or five executives there and they were all dressed in suits with Birkenstocks. How cool is that? So I have been wearing mine to work with my slacks and they don't look to bad. I love them because they are so comfortable and of course they don't have backs. It's like sticking it to the man without the man caring. I am sure that you all get the idea.

Also on Wednesday we all went to the hockey game. Audrey is getting better about not getting scared with the loud music and people cheering. There wasn't anybody else there so we had the entire suite to ourselves. We had such a great time and I also got to explain some hockey strategy with Audrey as you can see.



2 comments:

The Henriksons said...

I too am a Birkenstock fan. I love mine and cannot wait until it stops raining so I can wear them. I love to go by the Birkenstock store and look at them. I wish I had a pair in every color!! Millie

The VIPs said...

I also love my birkenstocks. But I'm not a hippie.