Friday, March 27, 2009

New Business Rep

So it is official, I am a New Business Rep for The Idaho Statesman. With this comes a pay increase and no territory. I am free to roam wherever I want to go to find business. This is such an exciting thing and I am totally stoked to be here with this new opportunity. Basically I go out every month with no business and try to get people to advertise. As they come on I keep them two months and then pass them to the territory reps. The Idaho Statesman has put a lot of faith in the four new biz reps since this is a new position and they are paying us, hoping that we will be able to bring business in. The four of us are really excited and up to the challenge so I know this will be good. I think that things are only going to get better and I am so excited for this new opportunity.

4 comments:

The VIPs said...

Yay! yay yay yay!

I'm excited for you and proud of you babe. Love ya!

The Henriksons said...

Congratulations Justin! You will be great. Millie

MaudieV said...

Congrats Son! We also are excited for your new job. Does this mean the trip to the coast might be coming up sooner? We hope so!!!

Vip said...

Thanks everyone, I really am excited and can't wait. Thanks for all of your support I really appreciate it.