Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easy Star's Lonely Hearts Club Band


The Easy Star All-Stars have done it again! I first heard about these guys when they put out Dub Side of the Moon which was a Pink Floyd Reggae Dub cover CD. It was amazing and since that time I have been buying anything that they put out. This CD is a cover of the Beatles, Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band and I love it. I can't get enough of it. You should totally buy it if you are a reggae fan and it is a must have if you are an Easy Star All-Star fan. These guys rock and I can't wait until they come even close to Idaho because I will be going to that show I guarantee.

4 comments:

SL&G said...

Oh I like it! And on another note I think we should get together for Easter next year too! It would be lots of fun and great memories too!

Vip said...

Sweet, I am glad you like it. Getting together would be fun and give our kids a chance to play together.

The VIPs said...

I love you and I sorta like your music

Ariane said...

Great Music! I will be closer for Easter next year too. Lets all get together!