Friday, April 3, 2009

Book Club On!

OK, it is getting to be time to start this thing. I am super psyched to get going and think that this is going to be a lot of fun. I know that we have a week or so before we can start but we should start thinking of books that we would like to start with. My pick is Fahrenheit 451 because it is something that most of us have read and a short one so for those of us who are busy we can get through it quickly and be able to participate in any discussion. Let me know what you all think though. Give us what you want to start with and why and in a week we can decide what we want to do.

3 comments:

The VIPs said...

hey, you're hot.

Ariane said...

I have never read that one so it sounds good to me. Are we going to post on your blog or do you want to start a new one for the book club?

Vip said...

I thought that we could start a new blog and we could all be contributors. That way we could all post and make comments and such.