Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Baseball Promotion

Two summers ago The Idaho Statesman did a big contest where the winners would get to fly to Seattle and watch a Mariners game from the suite of one of McClatchy's other papers. Landon, Matt and I won the contest along with some others. We had a blast up there and have been talking about trying to get the Statesman to do it again, yesterday our dreams became reality. Well at least for Matt and I. This promotion is only for the new business reps so Landon will not be able to go. Matt and I, along with the other two new business reps have to hit a certain number to go and I really think that we have a shot. It is over a 90 day period and starts May 1st, so by July 31st we will know if we have done it or not. I am super excited and can't wait to get started. Sporting events to motivate everyone but they do motivate me so I am going to get out there and hit it hard so I can be in Seattle in August.

4 comments:

Ariane said...

Sweet! I'm jealous.

The VIPs said...

that's awesome babe! So exciting. Now if you can just convince them to let you bring your spouses on this trip...

Vip said...

I told Mi-Ai that I was going to win both spots so I could take you. She said that I couldn't win both and I told her if anybody could that it would be me.

The Henriksons said...

Way fun!! Good luck. Millie