Monday, October 20, 2008

Audrey is Awesome!



This picture of Audrey is one of my favorites. Becky always has her looking her best and this picture is what we see on a daily basis. Hair a mess, mis-matched clothes and happy as can be. This is also the smile that I get when I come home. I walk through the door and she looks over the couch or around the counter and gives me this look. She then comes running and I pick her up and throw her in the air. I am always so glad that she is as excited to see me as I am to see her.

3 comments:

The VIPs said...

this picture really is classic Audrey

Vip said...

I know, everybody else gets to see her in "blog" form but this one is how we see her all the time. I love it.

themechams said...

Hey so are you Vips all coming down here this weekend? Hope so!