Friday, October 17, 2008

My Cougs.

Last night was a devastating loss to the TCU Horn Frogs in Texas. BYU came out flat and without intensity. I really haven't seen a loss like this for a couple of years. Even their losses the last couple of years felt close and like the team was trying. Last night was not that way. From the beginning it seemed as though the team was not there to play. It is hard for fans like myself who live deep in WAC country and have to put up with the BSU fans who seem to have to rub any bad play in your face (I am not talking about you Uncle Ed and Adam) but I digress. This loss was horrible but this afternoon I feel better about things. I can now enjoy every game from here on out. For those of you who don't know BYU was ranked 9th in the country and was being considered for a BCS (big money) Bowl game. All they had to do was win all of there games and stay in the top 10. After a loss like last night BYU will probably drop out of the top 20 if not out of the top 25. Now I am sure that you are asking yourself why I am feeling better about things. Well now I can sit back and enjoy every game win or lose without feeling the anxiety about how the win or loss will look to the media, or if the next team will be the one to take us out of contention. True we are not in control of our destiny now but the pressure is gone. I think that the Y can pull it together and they can get things back on track. I am not ready to fire Bronco like some. I am content with the way things could play out. I have been a life long Cougar fan (thanks dad for showing me the light at an early age) and I am not about to push them aside and root for someone else. They are my team and I am TRUE BLUE. GO COUGS!



This is a pretty weird second post I know but I have had a lot of things on my mind so I just thought I would get this out there and move on to the fun stuff.

1 comment:

The VIPs said...

great second post babe, love ya