Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cougars, Steelheads and More.

BYU came out victorious today against UNLV at home. They haven't lost a game at home in almost three years, that is huge. The offense looked good but the defense wasn't but compared to last week against TCU I am happy to come away with the win. Max found some other receivers and Fui looked really good out of the backfield and in the flat.



The Steelheads split their games in Phoenix this week which is a bummer deal but like I said in another post they are a young team. I look forward to this road series getting over so they can return home Nov. 5th so we can see them in action.

Becky talked about movies that you need to watch to get in the mood of the holiday season you are in. She was right with Young Frankenstein, that movie is awesome. The first Scream is also one of my favorites as well but I haven't seen that since I was in high school. I guess the only movie is Young Frankenstein that gets me ready for Halloween.

Lastly, I am so excited to have Halloween with Audrey this year. She just didn't get it last year since she was so young but this year I think it will be a blast. We will head out to do some early trick or treating around our neighborhood and then over to the Church for some trunk or treat and chili and cornbread. Then home to watch Ghost Hunters the rest of the night. This is going to be a great Halloween, I can feel it.

2 comments:

The VIPs said...

it is going to be a great Halloween!

themechams said...

So I saw Pink Floyd in Foxboro for the Momentary lapse of reason Tour. That night the pig was popped. It dipped down to the crowd and they just tour it up. It was kind of a rainy night too, so it was a mudbowl. It has been a while since I have been to ashow. I was about 8 months pregnant with Millie when we saw The Allman Bros. That is how we got her name...Melissa.