Friday, October 31, 2008

Third Office Post.

Most of you will know that this nickname follows me wherever I go. I have been called this since I started sports at a young age. The first time I remember being called this was in babe ruth baseball. Everyone called me VIP and it has stuck. Every job that I go to someone starts calling me that and soon everyone is calling me that. I thought that by moving to Boise it would stop since no one would know about this nickname. It didn't take long for Landon to start calling me Vip and now everyone, including managers, call by this nickname. There are a couple variations, Uncle Gail calls me J.V. and my boss calls me J.Vip. It has always been a source of pride for me since my Uncle Sid is known as Vip and even family members call him that. I am hoping that some day I can take over that position in our family and carry the torch. So this is the third installment of my office introductions. Next comes the Halloween party and what we have been doing today. I am super stoked to show some pictures because today has been a blast.


1 comment:

The VIPs said...

out of the three guys that you've intro'd here on your blog, Vip is definately the hottest