Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My wife is hotter than your wife!


Becky is so awesome. Everyday I come home from work around 6pm and she always has dinner ready, the house is clean, and she is happy to see me (most days on this one). She is a great mother to Audrey and a wonderful wife. She cut her hair last night and was so upset afterwards and I felt bad that I had let her do it. The bad thing is that the first time I encouraged her to cut her hair it ended up a little longer then this and she cried for two weeks. I haven't encouraged her to cut it since. If you know Becky then you know that her hair has been getting shorter and shorter every month. I have stayed quiet about all the other haircuts because I knew that she was just trying somethings out. Not that they have bothered me because they don't, I married Becky because she was tall and blond not because of her hair length even though I do miss the long hair sometimes. Today I must speak out though, I cannot hold back any longer. I can no longer sit in the shadows with my mouth shut. I am going to speak publicly about this new haircut. I think that this is the best one yet, Becky looks so HOT with her hair like this and I really like it. I just wanted to go on record and say that I think her new hair style is HOT!




4 comments:

The VIPs said...

alright, I am totally smiling and if you were trying for extra "points" you totally got em. Lots and lots of points. You're so sweet. : )

The VIPs said...

by the way- love that you say you married me cause I'm tall and blonde and mention nothing about any other attribute like my personality or intelligence. Well, at least we know what's important to you! ha!

Vip said...

You know what follows that and I thought that I should leave that out.

The VIPs said...

hey love the new title of your blog!