Monday, November 24, 2008

Well...that stunk or there is a bright side.

Well I am pretty bummed about the BYU vs Utah game. BYU lost 48-24 and the reason that it was so bad in my mind is because we just threw the game away in the second half, literally. Max Hall threw 5 Int and had one fumble. Now I have heard some people say that the blame should lie with Anae but I am one who thinks that Max has to take this entire game on himself. He has control and can audible at any time. Anae didn't call the most perfect game since the run was working and he went away from it but Max could have stepped up and made a play instead of throwing picks. I would have liked to see Fui run some more as well as Collie getting some more direct snaps and even throwing a couple (it couldn't have hurt). Now we have to go back to Las Vegas or end up in San Diego for a bowl game. I am bummed about that but at least we are going and not sitting out. It really is a bad thing when you are bummed about a 10-2 season.

On the good side with a Utah win that as all but knocked BSU out of the BCS and that makes me happy. Now they will have to stay home and play a 6-5 ACC team or hope to get an invite to the Las Vegas Bowl, which I don't think they will, or an invite to San Diego which is more likely. I hope they have to stay home and play some crappy team from the ACC. That would serve them right for going to Hawaii last year when they should have stayed home.

1 comment:

The VIPs said...

totally agree on everything