Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's Christmas time!

It is Christmas time once again and one of my favorite things about Christmas are the holiday movies. It seems that Thanksgiving ends and on every channel there is a Christmas movie on. It is so great because some of these we don't even own and probably never will. Here are some of my favorites that let me know it is Christmas time.

A Christmas Story
one of my favorites
The Santa Clause
I love this movie
Elf
One of the best movies ever!
Home Alone
CLASSIC!
How The Grinch Stole Christmas
How can you not like this one?

2 comments:

MaudieV said...

Justin, I love your christmas music. I need help. I can't get my music on my web page. When you have lots of time, will you walk me through it. I can't find the element I'm suppose to put it on. Anyway, I love the song!!!!

The VIPs said...

All great movies- and it seems like we've already watched most of them this year which is unusual for us. But you know what that means- next up, White Christmas!