Sunday, December 28, 2008

My wife is way hotter than your wife.


So Becky and I stayed at my parents house for Christmas and while we were there my mom said that there were some boxes that I needed to take home with me. We packed them up and brought them home and when we got home we started going through all of this fun stuff that I had in the three boxes. We came across several envelopes of pictures from college when I thought that I would start a photography hobby. I have a lot of pictures of old buildings and cars but the fun find were the pictures of Becky and I. We came upon this picture which is one of my favorites. Becky is so HOT in here tie dye tank top sitting next to the Snake River in Centennial Park. No wonder I married this smokin babe and why I told her after our first date that she was "drop dead gorgeous". The only thing that I am wondering at this time is why she has such a problem with me wearing tie dye now? I have said for along time that Becky tricked me while we were dating with her save the environment talk and hippie tendencies. Regardless she is hot and I love her and this picture is going with me to work. Oh yeah!

2 comments:

The VIPs said...

Alright-

1. This is a REALLY old picture.
2. Sometimes I miss my long hair.
3. This is THE ONLY picture you will EVER find of me wearing a tie-dyed shirt. It was a one time deal.


Thanks for the nice post though babe, you're super sweet. : )

Vip said...

Ah but you use to wear that one all the time. You tricked me just admit it and you will feel better.