Friday, March 12, 2010

311 Showdown



We had a great time at the 311 concert. The show was great and we had pretty decent seats, if you can call standing a seat. 311 put on a great show and I think that it is always awesome to see a band in concert. Becky told me to get 4 tickets because she was going to give a couple to some friends of hers. That was surprise since here friends were Rob and Ashley who came up to surprise me for my birthday. It was awesome and we all had a good time, well almost. Becky didn't get to hear "Amber" which she was so upset about. I blame it on her though since it was her idea to get the babysitter to stay until 11pm so we had to leave early. Other then that I think she had a great time seeing a band that she knew perform. Now we can't wait until August to see Dave Matthews Band in concert at Taco Bell arena here in Boise. We received our tickets the other day and they are burning a hole in my pocket.

No comments: