Sunday, March 7, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...TO ME!

Last night I was surprised by my family with a party where they roasted me. It was great fun and I was able to see a lot of people that I haven't seen in awhile. My wife did a wonderful job and I am so grateful to a wife that puts so much thought and effort into things like this. My family showed up and I appreciate the effort that they made to be here. Ariane was missing but she left a great post on her blog about me that was totally awesome, thanks. This weekend has been a blast from Robert and Ashley showing up on Friday and going to the 311 concert with us, to today spent hanging out, going to the park with Becky and Audrey, and watching Bull Durham on TV (it is rated R so that is the only way I can see it) which is one of my favorite baseball movies. The birthday extravaganza weekend is quickly coming to an end but it has been one of the best birthdays ever! Thanks to everyone involved, even those who sent stories to be read at the roast, it was so fun. Most importantly, thank you Becky for the best birthday. You are amazing and I don't know how you always seem to top yourself. I love you so much and I am so grateful that you are my wife.

THANK YOU!

3 comments:

The VIPs said...

I put so much work into it because you deserve it babe. I love you.

Ariane said...

Becky does throw great parties and I'm sure this was her best yet. So sorry we missed it. Nice song choice too!

SL&G said...

It was a great party and you did deserve it! Glad I could be there!