Tuesday, March 30, 2010

In like a Lion out like a...

March has been a crazy month so far with some nice days, some wet days and right now it is snowing in downtown Boise. You never can tell how the weather is going to be in Idaho but it always keeps you on your toes.

This past weekend we got to spend time with mom and dad, Ariane and Derek, and Marc and Ashley in Twin Falls. It was a fun time reconnecting everyone.

This upcoming weekend is General Conference. Becky calls is "Pajama Sunday" and we always love just hanging out in our pajamas watching conference on TV.

This week I lose the boy in my quorum that has given me trouble since I have started in the young mens program. I am disappointed that I didn't make a bigger impact on him.

Three weeks ago my Varsity Co-Captain told me that he was going to make the boys wear their scout uniforms every week. Since that time he has. He has also started commanding more respect from his peers and they are starting to look up to him

Yesterday I pulled into our parking spot and watched as Audrey ran to the window and started clapping. She stopped clapping and looked confused as I backed out to straighten the car out. When I finished she said "That's better"

We have all been sick this past week. It has been nice to see how we all depend on each other to get things done when we are not feeling well. Becky cooking, Me watching Audrey, and Audrey providing comic relief.

2 comments:

The VIPs said...

love this post

Ariane said...

It was great reconnecting with you too. Hope you guys are feeling better!