Thursday, March 4, 2010

Friday March 5th Becky and I will be heading to the Knitting Factory to see 311 in concert. I am so stoked about this. This is a band that I grew up listening to and I am excited to see them in concert. The cool thing about this is that I got the tickets for free from the BOISE WEEKLY. The WEEKLY does some trade with the Knitting Factory so they have tickets to this venue. It isn't the biggest place to watch a show but because it is smaller you are up close and personal with the band. I am stoked about this concert and I will let you all know how it went afterwards.

3 comments:

The VIPs said...

should be a fun time!

The Henriksons said...

Hey Justin,

I tried to win tickets to the Dave Matthews band in the gorge over Labor day weekend. I was thinking of you!! Unfortunately I was never the 5th caller. Have fun on Friday.
Millie

Vip said...

It is going to be an amazing time.

That is awesome Aunt Millie, I have wanted to go to the Gorge and see DMB for awhile but Becky hates camping so we haven't done it. How far away is the Gorge from you? We may need to come and stay with you to see a show if it is close enough.