Monday, March 22, 2010

Easy Star All-Stars

Awhile back the Easy Star All-Stars had a contest to put together the best video for their cover of Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. This video is the winner and I love it. The party is such a sweet party and one that I would love to be at. I think that the creator really captured the reggae atmosphere. The effects are amazing and the dub version of this song is great. Make sure that you pause my music to watch this video because you are going to want to hear this song.

4 comments:

The VIPs said...

when I saw that you'd update your blog I thought "uh oh" and was ready for a health care tirade. Nice to see this cool video instead. : )

Vip said...

NO! After today I will be keeping my mouth shut on the healthcare situation. That has been a mess and as usual republicans don't care what you have to say anyway.

The VIPs said...

alright- so I have never watched this video all the way through before. There's a whole lot of pot smoking going on at that party that you "would love to be at". Not sure I can endorse this video anymore.

Vip said...

I see what you are saying here but when you see them smoking it is from a hookah and that is generally tabacco not weed. And the smoke is different colors so it must be flavored tabacco. Now you can't discriminate against smokers, it is against the law.