Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Movies are Better than your Movies.



Last night Becky and I sat down to watch Across the Universe which she had gotten me for my birthday. We have seen this movie before but I love it and the last time that we watched it I didn't have a blog so I thought that I should tell my readers (the few of you) what I thought of this flick. It is pretty much the most amazing movie ever. All the music is Beatles music which I love and the story is awesome. The music has all been done by the actors so don't go into this movie thinking that you are going to hear the Beatles because you are not going to. The story is awesome and the whole movie is just so good. You should check it out if you get a chance, and maybe watch it in two parts. It is pretty long but well worth it.

6 comments:

Vip said...

you might want to warn people that it's just a little bit out there- but still, a really good movie, and a fun date night.

Vip said...

shoot, this is Becky, I posted as you again

Lauren said...

Becky, you have that hair problem again... This movie is out there, I had a tough time getting into it, it didn't help that I ventured off into a nap during it.

I would almost go as far to say that some of the songs redone in it were better than the originals.

The VIPs said...

I got it Lauren, I surprise myself sometimes in wanting to listen to this soundtrack instead of the Beatles album that we have in our car. That probably makes me not a true music lover or appreciator or something but it's true

Vip said...

The movie is a little out there but it is so amazing. I love stuff like that. So it may not be for everyone but I think everyone would love the music.

Lauren said...

it's always about the music...