Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 random things about me tag

Here you go Becky, this should fulfill my obligation to you.

I have rolled three vehicles in my life, my truck twice. Luckily the first time wasn’t that bad and James Yon and I were able to roll it back over and drive away.


I served a mission to Nashville Tennessee and loved it. I consider that time in my life the best two years before I met Becky.


I skated (skateboarding) in middle school and high school much to the disapproval of my dad who wanted me to be an athlete.


I was a jock in high school. Not because my dad wanted me to but because I just loved sports and that is why I also skated.


I have been selling stuff my whole life. First with greeting cards out of the Boys Life magazine and then a lemonade stand. I was also on the sales staff on my high school newspaper.
I love paranormal shows. Ghost Hunters anyone?


I love to read, I didn’t read all through high school and then after my mission it kind of took off. Right now I am reading The Road by Cormac McCarthy and The Perfect Victim by Linda Castillo.


I love LEGO'S and my desk is full of them.


I once started a car on fire while Sid Campbell and I were wreck less driving in the country outside of Wendell.


Some day I want to take a summer and with my son and dad visit every pro baseball park in America. I have been to three currently but I think a three generation road trip would be awesome.


I use to skip school on Fridays to go to Miracle Hot Springs with my friends.


I use to run from the cops in Wendell for fun until one night I ditched one and later that night he met me at my house to tell me we shouldn't do that anymore or someone was going to get hurt.


I love muscle cars


I love music and constantly quiz Becky on who is on the radio. Mostly Classic Rock


I wish that I had been born about 30 years earlier so I could have lived through the 60’s.


I am neurotic about my lawn and mow it every four days.


I have eaten alligator, turtle, squirrel, possum, and octopus the last one still creeps Becky out.


I watched Barry Bonds hit number 47 at Pac Bell park in San Francisco.


I wanted to be a history professor that drove an old beat up Land Cruiser and wore tweed jackets to class. I would have been the best history professor ever.


I worked at Taco Bell for 4 years during high school.


I wish I lived in Oregon on the coast.


I have been a BYU fan since before I was born and worship the ground TY Detmer walks on. I met him a couple of years ago at LaVelle Edwards Stadium and just stuttered while I shook his hand.


I love Thai food


I love the Beatles and think that they are one of the best bands ever.


I have severe road rage.


I love watching sports and would probably watch competitive thumb wars if they televised it.


I tag Mom/Dad (together if you want), Scott, Derek, and Chris Percy.

4 comments:

The VIPs said...

excellent list, I just didn't want you to feel left out. : )

Vip said...

RIIIGHT!

themechams said...

Great one. I love the ball park idea. I too am a 60s girl. And read the Road last year. Liked it alot. What do you think.
C

Vip said...

The Road was awesome. I thought that it was full of despair yet there was a theme of love running through it that I think only a parent can understand. The book was amazing.