Thursday, January 8, 2009

Photography

Becky posted our 2009 resolutions and on that list was "work on photography". When we were in college I thought that I was an emerging artist and I would take my camera with me everywhere. I had a lot of fun but I didn't know what I was doing and soon thought that I wasn't very good and stopped. As we were going through some boxes we found some photos that I had taken and thought that they weren't to bad.

This is a truck that Marc and I saw in Joseph Oregon.


I put the photo into Picasa and played around with it and came out with this sweet photo.

2 comments:

The VIPs said...

looks good babe!

Heather said...

Hi Justin: Nice photo and nice enhancement too. The location is on Highway 82 in the town of Wallowa, Oregon (I live in Joseph, Oregon and drive through Wallowa once a week on the way to rehearsal in LaGrande).

The Oregon Mountain Cruise classic car show will be coming up the second weekend in June 2009--great photo op for old cars parked on Main Street in Joseph (in case you're looking for something to do that weekend).

Your post came to me via Google Alert for Joseph Oregon. Love the music too!

Thanks--
Heather