Monday, January 19, 2009

My girls are better than your girls!

This past weekend I had family come up from Utah and stay at our house. We love to have family over and we always have a blast. This weekend though went exceptionally well as Becky was amazing and Audrey did well to. Becky got up Saturday, Sunday, and Monday and fixed breakfast for our guest as well as fixed lunch and dinner on Sunday. Audrey did her best with the limited amount of sleep she was getting, to be cute and fun. The weekend was a blast and went off without a hitch. Becky is an amazing host and is aways so good to our guest. She does such a great job and I am so lucky to have her. Audrey is also so awesome and I am lucky to have her in my life as well. My girls are so amazing and I couldn't live without them, I love them so much.

2 comments:

The VIPs said...

aww, thanks babe. It's nice to know that you appreciate me slaving away in the kitchen. : )

It was a nice weekend, glad things are back to normal today though- I'm tired.

MaudieV said...

That picture reminds me of the day it was taken. We are close to a year. Amazing how time can fly. And they ARE two beautiful girls with a top notch song of choice playing. Perfect post!!