Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 1

The first two days of this diet are actually the best days. They are binge days so you eat as much as you can. All day I have been eating. I had breakfast this morning with scrambled eggs, toast and hot chocolate. At about 10am I had another hot chocolate and a pastry. For lunch I ate at West Side Drive Inn and I had a Monte Cristo sandwich with tater tots and a sprite. I had a Kit Kat for a snack around 4pm and then for dinner I had pizza. I ended the night with a HUGE chocolate brownie with carmel and nuts on top and a glass of milk. Twenty minutes before each meal I took the HCG drops. It doesn't taste horrible like I thought it would and it didn't have any effect that I could tell on the outside. The day was a pretty good one and I can tell that I have been more aware of my body, trying to see if there were any side effects that I could feel. There wasn't and so I am going to go for day 2 tomorrow. Another day of feeding my face getting ready for day 3 when I start only eating 500 calories a day. For the record I am up 1.4 pounds to 226.8lbs. Hopefully this works otherwise I am going to be heavier then when I started.

Also this is my 100th post. How exciting is that?

1 comment:

The VIPs said...

congrats on the 100th post!