Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 6

Yesterday was a horrible day for me. I started out with a half a cup of dry Cheerios and for lunch had chicken with radishes. Around noon I started feeling pretty bad. I have been sick ever since. I am not sure that it is the diet but I have been wondering if I am not getting the right vitamins since I am on this diet. I am going to continue for the time being and just see how things go. Last night, because I was sick, I did cheat and have some "real" food to see if I would feel better. After eating I did feel better and I am feeling better this morning. I am back to it and to make up for last night I am taking the pills and just drinking water today. For dinner I can then have an 8 oz steak and a small salad.

Weight: 219.2 lbs

2 comments:

The VIPs said...

only water makes me nervous babe- just be careful, your health is more important that losing weight

Ariane said...

I just got a book that tells about the 150 healthiest foods. Maybe we can look to see what foods on your list will help you get the most vitamins. Eat the tops (the green part) of the strawberries. They are FULL of vitamins and good stuff.