Friday, June 18, 2010

This past week has been a rough one for me with the diet. Last week I started getting a really bad sore throat. I thought that I was getting sick so I didn't worry about it. On Friday night I went to sleep but I couldn't breathe very well because it felt like my throat was swollen. It didn't get any better over the weekend so I called a doctor on Monday and went in. The doctor checked me out and told me that I was having an allergic reaction to the HCG. She said that only 5% have this problem that it is really rare. Since then I have been off the HCG. Today is the first time that I haven't had pain in my throat. The swelling went down not long after I stopped taking the HCG. I am bummed about it but with how bad my throat was hurting I am glad that the HCG was the problem and not something more serious.

1 comment:

The VIPs said...

Well, I'm really glad you're done with the whole thing and feeling better. You had me nervous there for a little while.