Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 4

When I woke up this morning and checked my weight I was down to 223.4. It made me think that this might be working. I took that drops this morning and skipped breakfast. For lunch I had 5 oz of steak and a cup of asparagus. I then had an apple and then took a nap since I haven't been sleeping well. After the nap I took the drops again (15 drops 3 times a day) and then made chicken with cucumbers and 4 strawberries for dessert. I have had my 2 liters of water today and I am feeling pretty good. I am noticing that I am not having indigestion like I have had which is nice. I am guessing that it is due to the diet and not the HCG. The only time that I am noticing the diet right now is when Becky or Audrey are snacking and I have to make a choice not to. Other then that I am not feeling hungry and I am enjoying the food that I am eating.

Weight: 223.4

2 comments:

MaudieV said...

Justin, Where are you getting the ideas for your meals? They sound good and I need some ideas.

Vip said...

I just let you know on my new post, so I hope that works. Maybe I will call you and let you know as well. Thanks for your support.