Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 3

Today has been pretty good. I got up this morning and didn't have breakfast but still took that HCG drops. For lunch I had 5oz of chicken wrapped up in lettuce and a half a slice of bread. I drank water with it and have had 2 liters today which is the amount that you are suppose to have daily. For dinner I had 5oz of steak with one tomato and after that had four strawberries. I haven't felt hungry all day and no headache which some people said that they experienced. I am suppose to weigh-in in the morning so I will try to update tomorrow what my weight is. So far things are going good. It wasn't as bad as I thought and I haven't been "snacky" at all today. I really enjoyed both meals today and I am looking forward to see what I will come up with tomorrow.

No comments: